Есть вход на HOLD Pedal (видно плохо, но разглядеть можно)

Не путать Sustain pedal и Expression pedal

An expression pedal is an important control found on many organs and synthesizers, as well as in the pedal steel guitar, that allows the volume of the sound to be manipulated. Because the source of power with a pipe organ and electronic organs is not generated by the organist, the volume of these instruments has no relationship with how hard its keys or pedals are struck; i.e., the organ produces the same volume whether the key or pedal is depressed gently or firmly.
Это так же обсуждается здесь и здесь. И некоторые даже находят этому решение:

when you say an expression pedal, I asume you meen to control volume. Most synths at this price range don't have due to cost. Their are ways around this problem. A inline volume pedal would give you control like on the old organs but if yor are using midifiles ect this will effect the complete output. You could get a midi expression pedal that plugs into the midi in port. These tend to be very expencive and tend to cause more problems with midi channal settings ect.
И считают что вход можно перепрограммировать через меню.

I hope that the hold pedal input can be programmed though as there is no control pedal input so, no expression pedal or rotary speed control pedal?
Лучший способ узнать точно - спросить у разработчиков. Напишем им email?